-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 8

  • From: "Spider1957" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:43:19 -0600

Hi Christine
    When using both the mouse and Dragon NaturallySpeaking you can really
make it move and it becomes much easier, but is extremely frustrating to do
certain tasks in it without using the mouse to make it simpler.  I write all
my e-mails now by voice and I'm sure some of you seen some typos that I
missed when I was proofreading the e-mail.
    I really think it is a program worth considering myself as it's well
worth it when you can let your mind flow without having to concentrate on
typing though I know many of you do not even have to think about typing and
are extremely fast typers and have no trouble letting your words flow from
brain to hand and even though I'm not a slow typer it seems to help me
increase my word flow.

Sincerely
Neil