-=PCTechTalk=- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 8

  • From: "Spider1957" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 01:40:13 -0600

Just out of curiosity, how many of you use this program or the professional
version and do you find the bugs as I have found?  It's not that I do not
think this is a very good program but that it has extremely high potential
to be a very good program if the Tech support was better and I heard more
from other users on how they evaluate this program.

Neil