-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dana's dell

  • From: Dana Johnson <tigergurl49@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

--- Don Wilcox <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dana,
>
> I'll start work on the instructions in the morning
> before work.  Meanwhile,
> your computer *might* have a recovery partition on
> it that will vastly
> simplify this process.  If you have a Dell Dimension
> or Inspiron and it was
> shipped on or after July 16, 2004 there is a good
> chance you have one.
>

> Don
>

>  Don
Yes I have a Dell Dimension E520 that was shipped to
me in April, 2007. There are two hard drives ---C is
labeled Recovery Drive and D is labeled Local Drive
The recovery Drive is the one where both copies of
Windows are located. I have nothing on the D
Drive.Just about all my space on C Drive is taken up.

                                     Dana