-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CR-RWR freezes system WINMe

  • From: Foxhillers@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:59:50 EST

Thanks, Bob
   We did uninstall the driver and double checked in Device Mgr that it was
gone before rebooting the system.  Neither time did we get the msg that a new
hardware device was encountered although the driver was reinstalled in Device
Mgr and the uninitiated CDrwr would start itself by itself and the system
freeze all over again..
mjh