-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD Burner(2)

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:30:31 +1200

Thanks again Andy.

My CDRW (BTC BCE 4012IM) is behaving quite inconsistently. This leads me
to wonder if the laser is dirty.  The new discs, when inserted and I try
to open them(?) produce a request to Insert Disc in Drive E.  However I
went ahead with a Nero burn, and things seem to be functioning as
expected. I take your point about finalising.

I'm lost!
Cheers
Rick H