-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD Burner(2)

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:57:10 +1200

Good point, Lionel.
Actually I did re-install, but I did not uninstall first.  I am not sure
how important uninstalling is, because I imagine that re-installing over
the top would merely overrite with the correct data if anything was
corrupted. If anything odd occurs I  might try the delete first.
The brand new Mitsubishi discs could not be seen, as I said, but after
erasing a 'so-called' empty disc, they were OK. (At least the first one
was!)

Cheers
  Rick H