-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Burning to CD

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:50:56 -0400

If you're using Windows XP, then yes you can do it like you said, right-click
and SEND TO D. If you're using anything prior to XP, you can install packet
software that will allow you do something like this (if not exactly like this).
Like you said, if you're using XP, no you don't need any other software. But,
independant software will sport features that the standard XP burning app
doesn't have. So, it really depends on what you want to do. Also, if you have
XP and your son does not, the above method might not work for you. You can burn
to the CD, but your son won't necessarily be able to read the CD.
What operating systems are you and your son using?

---Troth