-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Broadband control

  • From: RMB White <roguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 08:13:31 +1200

Lil

I can empathise with you entirely (and my heart goes out to you ....)
Here in Newzild (correct pronunciation) we have had a monopoly by the
National phone company until a few years ago when the proposal was
introduced.to "unbundle" the national loop allowing other providers to
install their own eqjuipment in phone exchanges around the country

  So now there are ten companies vying for my phone/broadband business,
and whilst some may be techically excellent, their Administration,
Customer Service and general User Friendly attitude, is Atrocious.

I do hope you get yours up and running soon and satisfactorily ( with
the sterling help of course, of those stalwarts, Gman Don101 and the
other Mods).

Roger W.