-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Broadband control

  • From: RMB White <roguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 16:57:39 +1200

An immensely grateful thank you to Gman! and Don101! for such a prompt
and comprehensive reply,

I have printed both, PLUS the Test results from Shields Up (very scary)
and shall shortly sit down to study them all.

However,  a very quick question please, What type, and specification of
Router should I seek?? (The ISP is providing a free modem, which I think
is probably plain vanilla)

Roger W..