-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Broadband control

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 10:43:08 -0300

Sigh... even so, you are still double my speed!  My normal is 4-5kbps, on
weekends it goes down to 800bits/s when I usually shut it down :o(

But... I should be getting broadband installed in next week or so.  I bought
a Linksys WRT54G to network our computers and the ISP will provide the
modem.  I can´t believe this is happening, I have been pestering the phone
company that has the broadband monopoly in our area for over two years now
and they have given up the fight in my case.  I will be the only one with
broadban in our phone exchange <VBG>

Lil