-=PCTechTalk=- Re: BestBuy Bargains!

  • From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:39:02 -0500

I went looking on the net but couldn't find much, Here is one I found.
"Fraud guarantee for purchases made over the Internet" I see it in my mail
from the bank all the time that if you report fraud within 30 days there is
a max of $50.00 you will lose.
I don't use a credit card I use a bank account that has a debit card, works
like a c/c but is only good for whatever is in the bank. I can transfer
money from my other account to it in just a few minutes, on line of course.

Sincerely Yours,
Hank
http://www.babelmagazine.com/
http://members.fortunecity.com/hdka/menact.html