-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Audio CD transfer

  • From: "andy" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:25:21 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "David J. Weaver" <weaverdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 2:11 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Audio CD transfer

> Hey Andy,
>
> Reading this thread has made me want to check out EAC and Lame.  Could you
> post the URLs?
>
> David Weaver

OK

http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/   For EAC

http://home.pi.be/~mk442837/  For LAME

Be sure to tell EAC where the LAME .EXE file is otherwise, you can't encode
to mp3 directly from EAC.

EAC does have it's own in-built burning program, but I find it a bit
'flaky'-it works great with one of my burners, the other one (older) just
spits out coaster with it!! You can use any burning program, but I'd also
suggest downloading the FEURIO audio burning program (Free to 'Try' , but
other than occasional 'nag' screens, it is, and remains, fully
functional-though registration is very cheap!)-It works very well in
conjunction with EAC.

http://www.feurio.com/English/index.shtml

Cheers

Andy