-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SAFE MODE

  • From: "vic" <hexer_53@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 08:54:04 -0400

Make a new shortcut with this command:
WIN /D:M
Then go to the Properties of the shortcut and under the Programs tab click
the Advanced tab. Put a checkmark next to MS-DOS Mode and remove the
checkmark from "Warn before entering MS-DOS mode"  Click Ok to save the
changes.
Now you just have to click the shortcut whenever you want to go into Safe
Mode to defrag.

hth
vic

Lock and hide folders with maximum ease and security.
http://personal-computer-tutor.com/lh/lockhide.htm