-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 02:04:05 -0400

Beverly,
    We went to see the "Wolverine" movie.  I was rather enjoyable, but I was
just happy getting away from the ol' routine for a bit.      :)

    Well, I have some good news for ya.  Avast (the 'other' free AV I
recommend if someone doesn't like or cannot use AVG) still supports all the
way back to Win95 (although I'm not sure why    lol).  Hey, as long as they
are using the best AV engine that 98SE can support and it still gets updated
definition files on a regular basis, I'm not going to complain.  You can see
the system requirements below and then use the second link to get to the
downloads page.

Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php