-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AOL basics?

  • From: "kg6ocz" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 06:09:19 -0700

Myabe she is..sighhhh. with her anything is possible. MAYBE it's the fact
she's using an older version of AOL..she won't  update anything because that
would mean having to learn something new..which would be like getting teeth
pulled. IF my dad were around to soften the blow of things not working right
when she trys something new then I would upgrade it but since he's not I
won't.