-=PCTechTalk=- Newsletters, Planes and Automobiles

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 09:43:48 -0400

I get a lot of my info and knowledge from email newsletters... some of the
better ones being the Langa List and Lockergnome. I probably subscribe to
well over 30 newsletters, including those providing general tech news,
software/hardware reviews and tips and tricks. I'd be curious to see if
there's any good ones out there that I'm missing. I'm not talking about
discussion groups, like this PCTechTalk, but rather newsletters, where I
sign up and only THEY send me a readable newsletter in email form.

I'll get together a list of the one's I subscribe to, and would really like
to know what you folks out there are on.

So, list away.

---Troth