-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AOL basics?

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:15:23 -0400

my information is strictly from experience with aol users - and I've asked
them - and they say that is how it's done - I've about giving up opening mail
from some of them because what there sending me is umteen attachments deep!!
With everyone's information in it that ever read it! That's why I asked - maybe
someone can answer this! now - if it isn't necessary, I don't know aol - maybe
someone could tell me what they should be doing so they can do it without it
being sent as an attachment? I know it drives another friend totally nuts too! I
would be willling to explain to them what they should do in aol to eliminate
this!
Cris