-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 3rd TEST. Please Ignore.

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:22:28 -0500

No, well, you still need the computer. But, the difference is you
install the porta-version of Thunderbird onto your thumbdrive. Then, if
I'm at someone's else, if I want to check email, I pop in the
thumbdrive, start up Thunderbird (which is installed on my thumbdrive)
and have my full mail client available to me. All my mail settings
(about a dozen different email addresses) are already set up so I just
check my mail like I'm at home. No need to use webmail, no need to
install anything on the computer I'm at, no need to worry that if I
download my mail I won't have it. Any mail I receive stays within the stick.

---Troth