-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 3rd TEST. Please Ignore.

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:17:40 -0800

Hi Cristy,
many of us use alternate email programs as the hackers seem to like hacking=
 into/ writing virus for, Microsoft programs to take advantage of the much=
 published holes in MS security.

Seasons Greetings
Mike the mod
http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/Xmas.htm
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 12/19/2005 at 7:00 PM cristy wrote:

Troth,

What does an email program like Thunderbird do that outlook express doesnt
and why would you prefer it?  Just curious, do not know much about the
different email programs.
thanks,
christy\

cia,