-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 3rd TEST. Please Ignore.

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:31:14 -0500

I gotta look into that one. I've used several of these in the past to
encrypt and hide folders on my system, but its different on a thumb
drive. If the encryption program can run off the thumbdrive itself, it
would, I guess, work. But, again, need to play with it.

But, like I said, before I go really nuts on this, I want to make sure I
plan on sticking with Thunderbird. For the moment, it honestly doesn't
seem like I will. Some more toying with the program will tell.

---Troth