[pchelpers] Re: Printer cartridge

  • From: " Billyus Eximius" <billy.e@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:38:28 +0100

I think I've said this before, but the reason I left HP to go to Epson
printers, was the fact that Epson had separate ink tanks, and this would be
more economical.  Bad move.  I was changing tanks like they where going out
of fashion.  In fact I thought they were leaking.  HP may be more expensive,
but the ink lasts a whole lot longer.  A friend of mine who runs his own
office business, has tried different types, and keeps coming back to HP for
this reason.  One other point is that some ink refills damage print heads so
I'm told.  However, with HP the print heads are integral with the ink tanks,
so if you do have the miss fortune to get bad ink and your heads are
damaged, you simply buy new HP ink tanks and you are back where you started.

Billy