[pchelpers] Printer cartridge

  • From: "Sueshine" <sueshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:14:39 +1000

Does anyone on PC helpers refill their own cartridge on their printers ?
If so have you worked out how to fill an Epson stylus photo
TO491
I have heard that Epson put a chip in and you cant refill them.
If that is true I wont be able to use my printer as it has 6 cartridges and if
they cost $24.95 each and only last a few months ouch!
I bought a black one and that is what it cost.
They are so small and don't have much ink in them.
Sigh I guess I should have done my home work.
Sueshine