[pchelpers] Re: MP3 Posting Amendment!!

  • From: " Billyus Eximius" <billy.e@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:31:50 +0100

I think there is some confusion here Deb.  MP3 cannot be played on a regular
CDplayer, unless it has the added facility to do so, i.e. my Cd player in my
car has the ability to play audio, MP3, CDR, and CDRW.  My Audio centre in
the house can only play audio, but will play CDR and CDRW but not MP3.
Now then,  if you open Nero or Roxio and then go to create CD, it will ask
you if you want to create a Data or Audio CD.  So then if you tell it to
create an Audio CD, and load stored MP3 files from you PC into the Nero or
Roxio record window, what comes our on your newly created CDR is Audio files
that can be listened to on you home audio system.

Does this make it any more clear?

Billy