[pchelpers] Re: News: Trend Micro Gives Away Windows Vista Security Pack

  • From: "kathleen lacey" <jklace5ster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 00:40:23 -0700

Hi John, I downloaded this from Microsoft's own website that you have listed
below, and it keeps popping up a box that says,
[ "Set Up Box" ]

[ "Setup has detected an unsupported platform. Please refer to documentation
for list of supported programs." ]

Do you know what list of supported programs it is reffering to?
Thanks for any help.
Kathleen