[pchelpers] Re: News: Trend Micro Gives Away Windows Vista Security Pack

  • From: Scott McNay <wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: kathleen lacey <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 12:30:20 -0500

Hi Kathleen,

Sunday, June 4, 2006, 4:08:07 AM, you wrote:

kl> No, I do not have Windows Vista. I have Windows XP Media Center

As John says, I'd be surprised if the software on the site listed
below works on anything other than a beta version of Windows Vista.
Windows Vista has many significant changes compared with current
versions of Windows, and we are likely to see a significant number of
programs which have a separate version just for Vista.

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/viruses/wsc/en-us/windowsvistabeta2.mspx

--
Scott.