[patriots] Re: Mantra

  • From: Kate <talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx" <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 21:57:32 +0000 (UTC)

Just found this John. Sir Brian Leveson is President of the Queen's Bench
Division.
- personal injury
- negligence
- breach of contract,

- libel and slander (defamation)
- non-payment of a debt, and
- possession of land or property.
https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/rcj-rolls-building/queens-bench
Queen's Bench Division daily cause list

Cause list Thursday, 10 December 2015
Updated: 9 December 2015 17.10 (refresh your browser for the latest version)The
following list is subject to change until 4.30pm. Any alterations after this
time will be telephoned or emailed direct to the parties or their legal
representatives.INTERIM APPLICATIONS COURTCOURT 37Before MRS JUSTICE
COXThursday, 10th December 2015At 10 o’clockUNROBEDAPPLICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-queens-bench

From: rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: [patriots] Re: Mantra
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 17:36:53 +0000

<!--#yiv9207489817 .yiv9207489817ExternalClass p.yiv9207489817ecxMsoNormal,
#yiv9207489817 .yiv9207489817ExternalClass li.yiv9207489817ecxMsoNormal,
#yiv9207489817 .yiv9207489817ExternalClass div.yiv9207489817ecxMsoNormal
{font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman",
"serif";color:black;}#yiv9207489817 .yiv9207489817ExternalClass a:link,
#yiv9207489817 .yiv9207489817ExternalClass span.yiv9207489817ecxMsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv9207489817
.yiv9207489817ExternalClass span.yiv9207489817ecxMsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv9207489817
.yiv9207489817ExternalClass span.yiv9207489817ecxEmailStyle17
{font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";color:windowtext;}#yiv9207489817
.yiv9207489817ExternalClass span.yiv9207489817ecxEmailStyle18
{font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";color:windowtext;}#yiv9207489817
.yiv9207489817ExternalClass span.yiv9207489817ecxEmailStyle19
{font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";color:windowtext;}#yiv9207489817
.yiv9207489817ExternalClass span.yiv9207489817ecxEmailStyle20
{font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";color:windowtext;}#yiv9207489817
.yiv9207489817ExternalClass .yiv9207489817ecxMsoChpDefault