[patriots] Re: Mantra

  • From: "Rays1" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>, <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 23:21:32 -0000

Also, if you go to the QBD website
<https://courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/courts/queen-s-bench-division>
here, and scroll to the very top it gives a button marked

"find a court or tribunal" which will take you to
<https://courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/search/aol> This page which seems
well worth a look as it

helps guide you to the correct QBD form for the claim issue.......

Cheers

Ray

From: rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: [patriots] Re: Mantra
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 17:36:53 +0000

meant to FW you this earlier. A lot there but looks promising?