[patriots] Re: Mantra

  • From: "Rays1" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Patriots list" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 15:58:31 -0000

Hello Judith,

Yes, 'Our man Flint' did indeed, drop a bit of a clanger with those, shall we
say, "Unwise"

remarks he made. What struck me particularly was his scathing sarcasm toward
John-T,

(Mon 30/11/2015 10:24)

"My goodness

I have read it all now. The courts are corrupt and do not make fair

judgements so lets crowd fund and use the courts.

Astonishing logic"

Bg

Of course, John said no such thing; he did in fact propose an admittedly
'roundabout' way

of a possibly very positive action that may turn out to be a successful route
to try in the upper courts -

if the money could be raised or legal aid obtained or whatever..

I agree now though that this does raise a serious question concerning Bg. Why
would he distort

John-T's words so much whilst determinedly avoiding the proposal at hand?

I'm not convinced he's been "exposed" as some sort of establishment plant and
provocateur or

"controlled opposition" and will just wait and see for now.

Regards

Ray