[patriots] John Timbrell sent you a video: "Driving without insurance or tax, refusal to give samples,released without charge!! Part 2"

  • From: "John Timbrell via YouTube" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "noreply" for DMARC)
  • To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 20:27:59 +0000

John Timbrell has shared a video with you on YouTube:
Me. I cannot remain silencent on this. The police are part of the
government of child abuse, because they are the main abusers. Fight them as
this man does. To me he is a hero. Watch him and it means to ignore him without
your support, you are chicken. Support him and you are a hero.

Driving without insurance or tax, refusal to give samples,released without
charge!! Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8wZuYm7wsI&feature=em-share_video_user

This is an interview conducted by the Kent Freedom Movement with the
man in the original video, captured on Cop Squad on national TV. Here Dave
gives his account of the events and the process he used as a creditor in
commerce to discharge the charges.