[patriots] Re: Internet & e-mail security

  • From: Colin <colin.gardom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Pead <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 12:42:52 +0100

I did see the payment by use of computer bandwidth and it's a fair idea. I was just wondering about the future of it, but I guess it should stay the same, and PC's are so large in most households they'll not notice the overheads.

It can't surely bypass everything though, if one sends info down a phone line their will be a way to recognise what that info is made up of. Knowing how small minded governments are, it should be easy to restrict/block such data and strip it away.

I'll watch it again and see if I'm not quite getting it, but I'm pretty sure I've seen this idea before. Again, speed will be an issue if bits get stuck on a slow network, although that could be ironed out eventually.

I'll give it a go though, as others have said, it can be no worse than what we've got. And if we don't try it, they'll give up.

On 10/09/14 11:39, Chris Pead wrote:

Hello Colin,

From what I heard of the video, payment is in kind i.e. use of part of the disc on one’s computer as all info is backed up across individual computers and payment is also in making some info available that can be shared.

It bypasses the carriers, so in order to destroy it they will have to remove telephone network. Chris