[patriots] Re: Internet & e-mail security

  • From: Colin <colin.gardom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 13:16:49 +0100

I understand it a little better now.
It seems you will use broadband to send and receive the data between the networked PC's. Although it relies on the speed of individuals connections, I guess it won't matter due to the data being everywhere. It'll pick it up where it is fastest, and maybe even closest (like the cloud works now).

It's a system that will only work once millions use it, until then it's bound to be a little slower.

I say give it a go when launched, we've nothing to lose after all.
Tor on the other hand, I trust very little.

Colin.