[passcoalition] Re: mission

  • From: "Marks, Lester" <lmarks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 09:02:49 -0400

Hi All,

An alternative to designing a website, would be to create a Facebook
Cause Page.  It much easier to do and all it would take is some time
writing the content, otherwise it's free, and can be done rather
quickly.   My understanding is it's accessible, but what we can check to
be 100% certain.  I would be willing to design the page, with some help
on the content and language from the group.

Thank you,

Lester