[passcoalition] Re: mission

  • From: Mike Godino <mikeg125@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 07:01:40 -0400

Sorry Gene I know nothing about building websites and really don't have the
time to learn right now.

The reason I bring to this list the work I am doing in Brooklyn is because I
want a wide spread effort to install APS throughout NYC not just on 23rd and
7th where the efforts seem to be concentrated.  I submitted a list that has
gone unaddressed except for the request to narrow.   Fact is, we as a
coalitions have been working with the Manhattan DOT commissioner and not the
NYC DOT commissioner where I believe our efforts should be concentrated thus
mandating a city wide effort not a single borough effort.  Please don't
misunderstand me the education for the Manhattan DOT will go far in
assisting them in understanding our issue; however, we really must
understand the Manhattan DOT only works and cares about Manhattan not
informing their colleagues of the issue.

Thanks for your understanding,

Mike