[passcoalition] mission

  • From: Gene Bourquin DHA <oandmhk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: PASS listserv <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 23:11:42 -0400

Mike,
I believe our mission already covers many topics related to safe travel
environments.  The difficulty is, of course, that we are a small groups with an
even smaller number of people actually doing direct work.  It's not our
mission, but how much we can practically take on, that restricts us. We don't
have a group of interns to work for us.  We have a few of us spending many
hours trying to effect change.  And our focused goals right now are already a
challenge.
I wish that your agency had collaborated with PASS on the Brooklyn project you
are spearheading.  Instead we now have efforts for many APS in a small area of
Brooklyn, while PASS advocates for the best  widespread installation of APS
across the city.  This doesn't seem like a coordinated and effective approach.
Karen and I have discussed the website numerous times, and I am trying to find
the time to identify an affordable (very affordable) site with a good
site-builder facility.  Maybe someone else want to take this on.  Mike, if you
can do it faster and more efficiently, go for it.  And let me know how I can
help.
Thanks.

Gene

Dr. Eugene
A Bourquin
DHA, COMS, CI & CT,
CLVT

Support deafblind children in Guatemala!
Go to www.FRIENDSofFUNDAL.org
Visit: http://www.bourquinconsulting.com/