[OMB] Re: Call for presentation subjects

  • From: "Michael Sheehan" <MikeSheehan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <overmountainbrewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:39:53 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hey Eric,

Good suggestions!   I would be interested in how Sake is brewed and using
buckwheat to make gluten free beer too.  Anyone want to volunteer on any of
these subjects?  We have March, April and May filled.   We have a wide open
calendar.  Any subject you feel you can talk on that would enlighten the
beginner to the expert is wanted.

A big thank you to Ben on sharing the different stages yeast go through and
how it affects beer tonight.

Mike