[OMB] Call for presentation subjects

  • From: Eric Slagle <slagoraphobia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overmountainbrewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:18:10 -0500

Overmountain Homebrewers,
A good day to ya. We have begun a new year and since this is a beer club
with an educational bent we need to know what the club membership is
interested in learning or teaching. Please think about what interests you
have in brewing, what subjects you would like to know more about, and the
specifics of brewing that you have questions about and bring those ideas to
tonight's meeting at Stateline or email them directly to me at
Slagoraphobia@xxxxxxxxx. Once I have a list of suggestions for topics we
can find members with knowledge on that subject and get a presentation
calendar working. On the other hand if you would like present on a subject
then please let me know when you can do it.
Hope to see everyone tonight. Happy brewing
Eric Slagle