[ourplace] Re: New York City

  • From: Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 09:37:25 -0700

Hi, Tallguy,

When I switched to Time Warner, the guy told me it would be better to use gmail since it has more storage than our roadrunner does. The nice thing about a gmail, hotmail or yahoo account is that it doesn't matter what internet provider you have. What I like about gmail is the amount of storage it has.

Rosie

ei

On 9/14/2016 3:22 AM, Tallguy (Redacted sender tallguy403 for DMARC) wrote:

If you are going to get internet service from a provider (the ISP), they will also give you several email addresses. But, obviously, you will have to use their domain name. That is why you also should have a web-based address that is accessible through any internet provider, such as Yahoo, Gmail, and many others. If anyone uses a domain name from their service provider, it is only valid as long as they are a paid subscriber to that service. When you terminate your association with that provider, you also terminate your email address. Keep that in mind.
Tallguy

*Sent:* Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:45 PM

Well the problem I have with Time Warner is they wanted me to change my address to a TWC address instead of keeping panics.com <http://panics.com/>. I told them that was crazy. I told him I didn't want to change my email address I wanted to keep the same one.