[ourplace] Re: New York City

  • From: Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 19:30:50 -0700

Hi, Kathleen,

I'm glad you'll be getting help with packing. I don't blame you forthrowing out those cookies since they've been there since late June.

Rosie

On 9/13/2016 7:04 PM, Kathleen Polkabla wrote:

Oh I am going to get help packing. This new lady Victoria told me I was. And she seems very nice. I think she was frustrated because I had the correct information that you already had. She asked me if I knew the Wi-Fi code for this apartment and I said no. I told her it was RCN but I didn't know it. When I get home I would like to get Wi-Fi but I don't like how Time Warner is conducting itself. I don't want their whole Internet package all I want is Wi-Fi. I don't know how I'm going to sell get it but I sure would like to. But that's the way the coast. I don't know why these companies won't let you buy what you want. If you only want Wi-Fi you should be able to pay for it but that's just my opinion. But I'm really glad I'm going home. But man I'll tell you that bag of mail was heavy that I brought back. But that box of cookies that was delivered to my apartment and like you and I'm going to have to throw out. Because the Cheryl's cookies are made with no preservatives and I talk to the lady at QVC and she told me know she told me not to eat them because they been there since late June. She told me just to throw them out. But they did refund my money. And I switch that stuff back home. The library told me I could switch the stuff possibly on Friday before I leave. And that should be enough time to switch it over. The one that's going to take the longest is my homecare my medical insurance and the department of social services to switch everything over. That's going to be a pain and then I'm going to have to switch my landline to Verizon and I don't know how long that's going to take either. It might take a couple of days I don't know. But hey I'm sure going to be glad to be going back into my familiar neighborhood Ryan know where everything is. But you know what this was an educational experience and away. I guess I had high expectations of making a lot of friends over year and it just didn't happen. Oh well I guess you live and learn.

Kathleen Polkabla

Great news! It’s been pretty tough on you being away from home and having to deal with your surgery and therapy and other issues not favorable for anyone without medical issues. Take care and hope you get lots of help packing. Sounds like maybe management might be a little better too. Hopefully things are looking up for you.
Vickie