[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:30:30 -0700 (PDT)

hey guys! what if we all go to a park and we all bring a treat and a frisbee
and a ball and stuff like that and we can play games and night games and stuff
like that! that way parents wont kick us out and so everybody's siblings (or
parents in my case :) can sleep in peace :) how does that sound?
~Jacey~
i think it's a pretty good idea seeing as how we arent very good at sitting
through a whole movie :)