[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: T W <monkinaround@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:51:11 -0700 (PDT)

well my hair is just above my sholders in a slight A line (meaning its shorter
in the back :)) and sorry i havent gotten my number out sooner :) so this is
for everyone (so write it down somewhere :D) K my cell is 208-705-2157 and my
home phone is 208-238-8871 if you guys need to call me i would prefer my house
phone :) o and by the way wat in the world are you talking bout is jacey having
a concert when i do get on n go thro all these emails you guys are talking bout
stuff that i have no idea bout i get so confused!!! :D you gotta remember your
dealing with a blonde here :D
_*-*_Nessa girl =+)_*-*_