[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 08:30:50 -0600

you know where to look for ideas! but we probably wont do any of them! I bet
that we wont be able to decide what we're doing until last minute, and
nobody will get invited! That's usually what happens.... it will go like
this until someone donates their house, and we get a movie. And then matt
will come late and start sitting on people, so we'll lock him out of the
house, and then somehow, he'll get into the house and lock the rest of us
out, and we'll try and play night games, but everybody will just run around
and do crazy things while the parents of the person who donated the house
thinks we're all nuts...  that's pretty much how it'll happen if this party
happens!
- Jarom