[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 06:41:05 -0700 (PDT)

oh yeah. :)
~Jacey~

From: Daniel Spreier <crazypirate22@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 10:23 PM
Subject: [ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

Make that a checklist for this summer Jarom. We need to do all of it by the
time school starts! We also need to finish that movie and have a movie all
night party!
|>@|\|!3|_

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 9:36 PM, Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

NO WAY! every thing you just said is my favorite thing to do
>every day :) haha! nacho libre quote!!! i love all of those ideas!!!!! they
>are mucho awesome! so guess what friends?
>i'm getting my hair cut...again...except even shorter!!!! whoo hooo!!!! maybe
>i'll spike it :) just kidding :) hahaha!!!
>but really, i'm super pumped! (this is my way of doing something risky, you
>know, living on the edge :) whoo hoo!!!!
>so, wish me luck and i'll see you later :)
>~Jacey~

 in parked cars with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars and
see if they slow down! This is all I got, if anybody else has ideas, then
share!- Jarom