[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:27:28 -0600

so aside all of the silliness that has happened here, we could play the
Wal-Mart game and actually finish this time! or we could make a lemonade
stand, and with the money, we could buy something big! We could go for a
garden gnome hunt! or we could all get together and try not to think about
heliotrope gorillas (Ha you thought about it!) we could all go to Hawaii and
ruin Brock's vacation! see how many times we can run up and down a flight of
stairs! create an amazing chain reaction! Shaving cream fight? pudding
fight? another water fight since its 100 degrees every day! We could dye
each others hair with kool aid? Try and blow giant bubbles! Try and break a
world record! we could blow up a kiddy pool and have a giant pool party! we
could build a club house in a gully for our gang the "Cribz!" we could fly
to mars, we could build an Inuksuk in my driveway. we could dig a hole to
china. give candy to strangers, we could go play tennis, we could all sit in
parked cars with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars and
see if they slow down! This is all I got, if anybody else has ideas, then
share!
- Jarom