Re: oracle support response time

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wbfergus@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:23:38 -0300

I have a high priority issue and cannot open an SR, I keep getting an error.
And I cannot use the 'contact us' link either since it is, in fact, an SR.

MOS definitely sucks, and support level has fallen seriously since two years
ago.

I will have to call in the SR, which is a haggle and then I'll have to
upload the files to the FTP and it's been ages since I did that...

anyway... just needed to vent a little.
Alan.-