Re: oracle support response time

  • From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:18:19 +0200

All of this really makes me wonder.. I read a lot of people on this list
that aren't happy with the response times from oracle's support...

I can honestly say I've always gotten the response that I needed. For just
some random issue, where I dont need to get immediate response, that is fine
(and expected). But for critical issues I could literally count the delay
until I had a manager AND a technician call me back in minutes. Virtually
every time in less than 30, often even faster.

For critical issues needing urgent vendor support, I haven't come accross
anything better than oracle.

I could list countless cases where I have actually been impressed by the
speed and the quality of support when it really hit the fan.

Stefan

=========================

Stefan P Knecht
CEO & Founder