Re: does FRA is really needed ?

  • From: "Charles Schultz" <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 05:53:10 -0600

I wanted to apologize for confusing the issue. For some reason I had ASM on
the brain, even though there was no mention of it in the OP's note (not even
RAC for that matter). I am sure some of you were thinking after reading my
note "What was he smoking?" I assure you, I am thinking the same thing.

--
Charles Schultz