RE: Unix Question

  • From: "bill thater" <shrek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:31:24 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Fabio Miranda Hamburger <fabmirha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:07:46 -0600 (CST)
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Unix Question

> A person can say that anyone that write an email like yours should not be
> a user of an Oracle List or even have at least a bachelor degree in CS.

well, then i guess it's time for me to leave.  sorry no degree, just some 38
years experience programming.  and some 19 years Oracle experience.  sorry i
don't live up to your standards.

Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
"I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song

one ping to rule them all, one ping to find them,
one ping to bring them all, and in the mutex bind them.

Sign-up for Ads Free at

Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.
Archives are at