Re: Unix Question

  • From: "Michael McMullen" <ganstadba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:39:41 -0400

I looked at the description of the list and it says
This mailing list is to discuss all things Oracle. Though it tends to be DBA
centric at times, all Oracle questions are welcome.
Nothing about threshold knowledge. However, this list is above all the other
lists because of the quality of its members Mladen has alot of knowledge but
it seems he has no self control on his postings. But I'm going to limit
myself to the post in question and say if a user has root and uses init 6
without knowing what it does ,well that's their problem. If some of the big
time gurus were to leave because of Mladen then that would be a shame.

Mike