Re: Table growth - disk sizing

  • From: Ranko Mosic <ranko.mosic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:19:01 -0400

Yes, I should be able to get summary growth rate for legacy ( mainframe ).
I think it is in files - ( IMS something like that; pretty much sure
it is not rel database ). It should not matter, all I look for is %
growth.
My requirement is to estimate table growth % - which tables will grow the most,
so real challenge is to break expected growth to table level.
I expect to do it by utilizing application knowledge.
This is long shot, I know, but I gotta give client some figure.
rm