Re: Restore problem

  • From: Lou Fangxin <anysql@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:34:35 +0800

1. You need to tell use whether you run the recover command after you
restore before someone mucked the datafile?
2, Did you have backuped control before the "OPEN RESETLOGS" command, and
did you record the exact RESETLOGS SCN, check the alert log file and find
"RESETLOGS".
3, Are you running ARCHIVELOG mode and you have all the archive log files
after you "OPEN RESETLOGS"?

--
Welcome!
Home: http://www.anysql.net/en/